Join the Event
If you have already registered for the event, visit the event directory to participate.
Thank you for your patience and your feedback as we plan our first virtual SSPC conference. We have a great 3 days of sessions lined up!
Based on presenters’ availability, we will have plenaries and concurrent live workshops on September 25 and October 9, and we will hold live discussions about pre-recorded symposium and paper presentations, as well as the poster session, on October 10.
Click the View Program button below to see the full program. If your originally accepted presentation is not included in the virtual program but you would like to present, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added. If you are included in the virtual program but can no longer present, please email email@example.com; you will be automatically included in our next conference.
Refunds and Registration
Registration rates for the conference are only 25% that of our regular in-person conference rates.
Because most people have already registered and will need a refund, we have created methods to facilitate refund requests.
- If you registered for the in-person April conference and would like to remain registered for the virtual conference, click the Reschedule Registration button below to request a partial refund and to sign up for sessions.
- If you registered for the in-person April conference and will not be attending the virtual conference (i.e. you need a full refund), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you need to register for the first time, click the New Registration button below.
Please note that CME will not be provided, but we can provide a certificate of attendance if requested.
Please complete the refund request by Tuesday, September 1 to lock in the early bird rate.
|Early bird (by Sept 1)||Regular (after Sept 1)|
|MD Professional Member||$120||$170|
|Non-MD Professional Member||$100||$150|
Submit Your Presentation
All symposium and paper presenters will pre-record their talks. We ask that you submit your 10-minute video presentation by Monday, September 7.
Workshop and plenary presenters do not have to submit presentations in advance but will present live. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Please submit your presentation in video (not audio) format. The accepted file formats for your videos are MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI, or FLV. Videos must be a maximum resolution of 720p at 30fps. You may create your video however you like; you are welcome to include PowerPoint slides and/or yourself speaking in the video. Below are reference links to help record your videos.
- Recording your presentation in PowerPoint
- Exporting your PowerPoint recordings as a single video
- Recording your presentation with Zoom
Once you are ready, please submit your videos by clicking the Upload Video button below.