- Waived SSPC membership fees for one year
- Waived SSPC annual meeting registration fees
- Up to $1,000 to cover documented expenses related to attending the virtual conference (e.g., childcare)
Terms and conditions:
- Applicants must be current trainees or working professionals from any relevant background (e.g., M.D., Ph.D., M.S.W., Psy. D., M.P.H.), involved in research, clinical care, or other provision of mental health services in underserved areas anywhere in the world.
- If awarded the scholarship, recipients agree to attend the SSPC Annual Meeting and maintain copies of receipts for relevant expenses.
- Applicants must attest to not having other available sources of funding to attend the Annual Meeting.
- SSPC reserves the right to cancel the program if terms and conditions are not met.
- Application form with demographic information
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- A one-page personal statement articulating: a) your contributions and personal goals related to cultural psychiatry and b) any compelling reason(s) for attending the Annual Meeting
Deadline: February 28, 2022
Application Form: APPLY HERE